At the last election Labour cemented our place as the second party in South Cambs and reducing the Tory majority considerably.
South Cambridgeshire is consistently highlighted as one of best places to live in the country, but not for everyone:
- Not for those who can’t afford to live where they were born because of escalating house prices, unaffordable rents and a lack of social housing;
- Not for those isolated through poor and expensive public transport;
- Not for the aged dependent on declining levels of health and social care caused by ongoing Tory cuts;
- Not for the children of the less well-off in our schools, who consistently under-perform compared to those of the better off;
- Not for those facing the daily nightmare of the Cambridge rush-hour because of the confused policies of the Tory County Council.
We hope you will want to join us in building a strong opposition to the Tories in South Cambs, and helping to create a better place to live for everyone.